Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Coles Branch on CR 473
- Robertson County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.23111, -96.39167 (decimal degrees)
31°13'52" N, 96°23'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/748444/3458148 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bald Prairie
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171980AA0304001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)