Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Spring Creek on Old Hearne Road
- Robertson County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1920; replaced 2004
Span length: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.79083, -96.51528 (decimal degrees)
30°47'27" N, 96°30'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/737758/3409061 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hearne South
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171980AA0160002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)