Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over White Rock Creek on CR 3210
- Red River County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1935; replaced 2003
Span length: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.59861, -94.94083 (decimal degrees)
33°35'55" N, 94°56'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/319916/3719340 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011940AA0312002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33333 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)