Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Line Branch on CR 146
- Red River County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1989; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Span length: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.50500, -95.17083 (decimal degrees)
33°30'18" N, 95°10'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/298353/3709382 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Line Branch
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011940AA0146002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)