Photo taken before the bridge was bypassed and dismantled.
BH Photo #385673
Dismantled and relocated over South Camp Wood Creek as a trail/vehicle crossing for River Head Ranch.
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over South Camp Wood Creek on Trail
- Real County, Texas
- Open to pedestrian and camp vehicles
- Built ca. 1915 over the Lost River in Martin County, IN. Dismantled and relocated here 2012-13
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Also called
- River Head Ranch Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.71844, -99.92019 (decimal degrees)
29°43'06" N, 99°55'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/410998/3287940 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 76444 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 8, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon