Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Spring Draw on FM 2590
- Randall County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1989
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.03528, -101.93639 (decimal degrees)
35°02'07" N, 101°56'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/232124/3880897 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Buffalo Stadium
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 041910261401001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33328 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)