Old FM1988 Long King Creek Bridge
The riveted bridge supports are visible just south of FM 1988, on Long King Creek, between Goodrich and Livingston.
- Lost Bridge over Long King Creek on FM 1988
- Livingston, Polk County, Texas
- The bridge supports are all that remain
- Replaced ca. 1959
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.68312, -94.95663 (decimal degrees)
30°40'59" N, 94°57'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/312575/3396117 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61122 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 13, 2015: Updated by Luke: Edited information per forum comment
- May 31, 2014: Updated by Patrick Feller: Added category "Abandoned"