Coffee Creek Bridge
Facing east on Greenwood Road
Photo taken by M C Toyer in October 2014
BH Photo #299005
Steel stringer bridge with cast in place concrete deck overlaid with asphalt. Original concrete abutments have been reinforced with steel plate.
- Steel stringer bridge over Coffee Creek on Greenwood Road
- Parker County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75541, -97.89504 (decimal degrees)
32°45'19" N, 97°53'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/603507/3624711 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 1020 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021840AA0318004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 63392 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 8, 2014: Added by M C Toyer
- M C Toyer - mctoyer [at] hotmail [dot] com