Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Marys Creek on CR 1082
- Parker County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built 1931
- Pony truss
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021840AA0323004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33319 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)