Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Brazos River on FM 1189
- Parker County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1989
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.65083, -97.91361 (decimal degrees)
32°39'03" N, 97°54'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/601886/3613100 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021840146801007 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37761 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 86.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com