Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Wolf Hollow Creek Branch on 9th Street
- Nolan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.47389, -100.41556 (decimal degrees)
32°28'26" N, 100°24'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/366979/3593847 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 081770B00880001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37781 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com