Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Elm Creek on FM 126
- Nolan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1984
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 3.9 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.28361, -100.18500 (decimal degrees)
32°17'01" N, 100°11'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/388412/3572488 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 081770073304001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37780 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com