Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 1856
- Nolan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1960
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 4.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.42278, -100.31972 (decimal degrees)
32°25'22" N, 100°19'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/375915/3588065 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Sweetwater
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 081770048801001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37779 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 75.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)