Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Sweetwater Creek Branch on FM 608
- Nolan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1957
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 41.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.24333, -100.47694 (decimal degrees)
32°14'36" N, 100°28'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/360857/3568364 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 081770005315026 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37778 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com