Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Sweetwater Creek Branch on FM 608
- Nolan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1957
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 42.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.24667, -100.48611 (decimal degrees)
32°14'48" N, 100°29'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/359999/3568746 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 081770005315025 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37777 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 70.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com