Briar Creek Bridge
Briar Creek Bridge near FM 3383
Photo taken by Mark Wiley January 19, 2011
BH Photo #192530
Bridge and single lane slab it carries were bypassed in the 1950's by FM 3383.
- Abandoned and bypassed pony truss bridge over Briar Creek .
- Navarro County, Texas
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.14379, -96.52792 (decimal degrees)
32°08'38" N, 96°31'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/733167/3559051 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 47763 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 11, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Updated to Poly Warren Alt Verts
- January 19, 2011: Updated by Scott Wiley: Fixed typo in overview.
- Scott Wiley - fifty [dot] fathoms [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com