Briar Creek Bridge
Briar Creek Bridge near FM 3383
Photo taken by Mark Wiley January 19, 2011
Bridge and single lane slab it carries were bypassed in the 1950's by FM 3383.
- Abandoned and bypassed pony truss bridge over Briar Creek .
- Navarro County, Texas
- Pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.14379, -96.52792 (decimal degrees)
32°08'38" N, 96°31'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/733167/3559051 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 47763 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 19, 2011: Updated by Scott Wiley: Fixed typo in overview.
- Scott Wiley - fifty [dot] fathoms [at] yahoo [dot] com