Bridge was known locally as Love Bridge. Destroyed in the mid 1980's by overweight vehicle. Replaced by a low-water crossing until a concrete bridge was built in the early 90's.
- Lost through truss bridge over Richland Creek on SW County Road 0030
- Navarro County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1993
- Through Truss
Length of largest span: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 132.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.96722, -96.47500 (decimal degrees)
31°58'02" N, 96°28'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/738618/3539587 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 181750AA0501005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42127 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 8.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)
- January 23, 2011: Updated by Scott Wiley: Corrected typo on description.
- January 22, 2011: Updated by Scott Wiley: Added to design description.
- January 17, 2011: Updated by Scott Wiley: Corrected bridge type, through truss instead of pony truss.
- January 16, 2011: Updated by Scott Wiley: Additional info from local resident.
- Scott Wiley - fifty [dot] fathoms [at] yahoo [dot] com