Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Branch Clear Creek on CR 432
- Montague County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1912; replaced 2005
Span length: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.49111, -97.49250 (decimal degrees)
33°29'28" N, 97°29'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/640045/3706750 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 031690AA0432001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33277 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)