Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over East Belknap Creek on CR 272
- Montague County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1946; replaced 2004
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.68611, -97.79250 (decimal degrees)
33°41'10" N, 97°47'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/611921/3728007 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Buzzard Roost Knob
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 031690AA0272003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33282 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)