Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Salt Creek on CR 123
- Montague County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1995
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.83667, -97.80500 (decimal degrees)
33°50'12" N, 97°48'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/610569/3744688 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 031690AA0123001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42108 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)