Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Farmers Creek on FM 573
- Mills County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1955
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.55528, -98.66694 (decimal degrees)
31°33'19" N, 98°40'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/531609/3491191 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 231670102903004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37857 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)