Donahoe Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Donahoe Creek on CR 403
- Milam County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.81500, -97.26361 (decimal degrees)
30°48'54" N, 97°15'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/666097/3410389 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171660AA0277001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33260 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 13, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey