UP - Seco Creek Bridge
UP-Seco Creek Bridge
Photo taken by royce haley in June 2014
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #285169
Main span-Pratt through truss made in 1914. Original east and west wooden approaches replaced in 1989 with steel and concrete approaches.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Seco Creek on Railroad
- Medina County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 515.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.32666, -99.29480 (decimal degrees)
29°19'36" N, 99°17'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/471376/3244214 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 877 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numer
- BH 61305 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 11, 2014: New photos from royce haley
- June 10, 2014: Added by royce haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com