UP - Hondo Creek Bridge
UP-Hondo Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2014
BH Photo #295265
Built ca. 1950. 6-Panel Pratt through truss with two deck plate girder western approach spans and four deck plate girder eastern approach spans.
- 6-Panel Pratt through truss bridge over Hondo Creek on Railroad
- Medina County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- - Virginia Bridge Co. of Roanoke, Virginia
- - Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- 6-Panel Pratt through truss with deck plate girders for the East and West approaches
Length of largest span: 165.0 ft.
Total length: 430.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.35322, -99.05606 (decimal degrees)
29°21'12" N, 99°03'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/494558/3247121 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 62145 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 24, 2014: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- September 23, 2014: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- July 31, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com