Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Little Brady Creek on CR 418
- McCulloch County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.20028, -99.19694 (decimal degrees)
31°12'01" N, 99°11'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/481237/3451814 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 231600AA0175002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37856 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)