Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Little Brady Creek on CR 418
- McCulloch County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.19944, -99.19778 (decimal degrees)
31°11'58" N, 99°11'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/481158/3451722 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 231600AA0175001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37855 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com