Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on US 377
- Mason County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.76056, -99.34306 (decimal degrees)
30°45'38" N, 99°20'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/467168/3403116 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 141570014904003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37790 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 74.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)