Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost deck truss bridge over Christmas Creek on CR 358
- Limestone County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 2002; replaced 2002
- Deck truss
Span length: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.60056, -96.71083 (decimal degrees)
31°36'02" N, 96°42'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/717182/3498435 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ben Hur
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091470AA0506001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33207 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)