Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Phifer Creek on Harris Creek Road
- Limestone County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Span length: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.46639, -96.51500 (decimal degrees)
31°27'59" N, 96°30'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/736104/3483965 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091470AA0393001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42096 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com