Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on Turkey Creek Road
- Limestone County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Pony truss
Span length: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.49222, -96.41306 (decimal degrees)
31°29'32" N, 96°24'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/745725/3487053 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Box Church
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091470AA0330001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42094 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)