Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Navasota River on Archie Crossing Road
- Limestone County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.74389, -96.80833 (decimal degrees)
31°44'38" N, 96°48'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/707610/3514138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Prairie Hill
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091470AA0147003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42091 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)