Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Navasota River on Delia Cemetery Road
- Limestone County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1995
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.71694, -96.74750 (decimal degrees)
31°43'01" N, 96°44'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/713436/3511268 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 091470AA0140001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42090 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)