Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Boggy Creek on CR 104
- Leon County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2004
Span length: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.17083, -95.92083 (decimal degrees)
31°10'15" N, 95°55'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/221601/3452209 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171450AA0275001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33197 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com