Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Small Creek on CR 121
- Leon County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built 1938
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.25889, -95.80472 (decimal degrees)
31°15'32" N, 95°48'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/232920/3461687 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171450AA0239001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33201 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)