Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Clapps Creek on CR 111
- Leon County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1928; replaced 2005
Span length: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.24222, -95.81000 (decimal degrees)
31°14'32" N, 95°48'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/232370/3459852 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171450AA0238001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33198 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)