Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Lamb Creek on CR 157
- Leon County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171450AA0157001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42088 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)