Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Nails Creek on CR 119
- Lee County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 73.2 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.23444, -96.77722 (decimal degrees)
30°14'04" N, 96°46'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/713902/3346854 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 141440AA0075001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42086 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)