Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over North Fork Creek on CR 262
- Lavaca County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1930; replaced 2003
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.58389, -97.08889 (decimal degrees)
29°35'02" N, 97°05'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/685104/3274202 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 131430AA0215002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33189 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com