Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Barkley Creek Branch on CR 2600
- Lampasas County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.23333, -98.35417 (decimal degrees)
31°13'60" N, 98°21'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/561505/3455641 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 231410AA0069001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com