Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Simms Creek Tributary on FM 1047
- Lampasas County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.33083, -98.31333 (decimal degrees)
31°19'51" N, 98°18'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/565326/3466471 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Castle Peak
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 231410102803001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37853 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Sufficiency rating: 78.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)