Collegiate Park Pony Truss
Collegiate Park Bridge by Cris Zuniga
Photo taken by Cris Zuniga
BH Photo #353406
Bridge moved to park in Paris as part of trail system.
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Unnamed creek on Trail
- Paris, Lamar County, Texas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Span length: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.64454, -95.52259 (decimal degrees)
33°38'40" N, 95°31'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/266048/3725598 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 72147 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 10, 2016: Added by aaron leibold