Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Cane Creek on 2nd Street
- Lamar County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1930; replaced 2003
Span length: 107.9 ft.
Total length: 107.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.54472, -95.72083 (decimal degrees)
33°32'41" N, 95°43'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/247367/3714993 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011390E00005001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33160 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com