Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over North Branch Rowdy Creek on CR 25500
- Lamar County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1950; replaced 2003
Span length: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.56639, -95.75694 (decimal degrees)
33°33'59" N, 95°45'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/244077/3717485 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011390AA0542002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)