Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Mallory Creek on CR 24580
- Lamar County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1930; replaced 2003
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.55306, -95.66000 (decimal degrees)
33°33'11" N, 95°39'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/253040/3715771 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011390AA0506003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33169 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com