Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Mulberry Creek on CR 13400
- Lamar County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1930; replaced 2003
Span length: 107.0 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.58167, -95.40722 (decimal degrees)
33°34'54" N, 95°24'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/276588/3718370 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011390AA0331002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33172 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com