Cane Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Cane Creek on CR 477
- Lamar County, Texas
- Destroyed by flooding
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.51417, -95.70806 (decimal degrees)
33°30'51" N, 95°42'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/248465/3711573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011390AA0477001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42075 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 1, 2016: Updated by aaron leibold: Bridge no longer exists and crossing has been abandonned