Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Croton Creek on CR 415
- King County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.50250, -100.44111 (decimal degrees)
33°30'09" N, 100°26'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/366140/3707925 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pitchfork Flats
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 251350AA0124001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33152 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 95.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com