Kings Creek Bridge
Altered for use as a concert stage
- Warren pony truss bridge now located in Kemp city park.
- Kaufman County, Texas
- Replaced by a new PS concrete girder bridge
- Built 1920
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.44861, -96.28028 (decimal degrees)
32°26'55" N, 96°16'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/755674/3593419 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Grays Prairie
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 181300AA0430003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33147 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 27, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- February 2, 2012: Updated by W Schutz: Bridge replaced in 2009