Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Cottonwood Creek on CR 129
- Karnes County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2005
Span length: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.77194, -97.71250 (decimal degrees)
28°46'19" N, 97°42'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/625682/3183399 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 161290AA0129001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)