County Line Oil Fields Pony Truss
County Line Oilfields Pony
Photo taken by aaron leibold
BH Photo #248372
This heavy duty Pony Truss is on a private road used for oilfield access.
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over unnamed creek on Road
- Jack County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals and timber decking
Span length: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.00917, -98.24099 (decimal degrees)
33°00'33" N, 98°14'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/570897/3652559 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bartons Chapel
- Inventory number
- BH 55501 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 9, 2013: Added by aaron leibold